Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Last lot of pictures


I just wanted you to see the congregation we ministered to. The lady I'm next to is Julie. Very nice lady from the church we ministered at. The two guys I am standing next to are my cousins who live in Croydon with an aunt I haven't seen in 15 years. I haven't seen my cousins in about eight years. It was quite a shock to see them looking tall and their voices sounding so deep. :) The last one is me, as usual, with my hair pulled back, playing with the camera. Oh yeah! Today is one month since I arrived in the UK!




 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

nii adom said...

Looking good.
Happy 1 month.
So are you done with WORTH ? Whats next ? Maybe you should do a post about the big picture so we know what expect or maybe the element of suspense is good :)

Carol said...

hey Denise!

I've just been catching up with your blog, now that I'm back at work. Sounds like you are having a great experience so far!

We're in the middle of PCA training here, so of course you are on our minds!

Denise G. said she spoke to you - we miss you!!!! Anyway - love the photos on your blog. Keep up the great work!

Carol